- Is your WordPress Site down?
- Are you getting the White screen of death and nothing works?
- Has an Upgrade gone seriously wrong?
- Have you been HACKED?
- Do you need your website back up and running on the double?
Don’t worry – The Guru is here to help
If your site isn’t working there could be a number of reasons – from a simple Plugin failure, a Theme incompatibility or even a Hacker Attack (I’ve been there – believe me).
Whatever it is – I can FIX this for you!
I’ll take a good hard look, evaluate the situation, backup all your data and then get to work. This intricate fault finding procedure entails:
- checking if you’ve been hacked and eliminating the threat
- checking if your hosts’s server is working as expected
- checking which WordPress core files are compromised
- upgrading WordPress Core and all active Plugins you’re using
I will require all admin details to the site in question such as:
- Website URL (i.e. www.yoursite.com)
- WordPress User Name (with full Admin rights)
- WordPress Password
- FTP Host (could be ftp.yoursite.com or something unrelated to your actual domain)
- FTP User Name
- FTP Password
If you’re unsure about any of these detais, your hosting company will be happy to provide them. Give me 24hrs and your site will be back up and running.
In the unlikely event that I can’t fix your site, you’ll receive a full refund after I’ve given it my best shot