Join me for tips and tricks on programming BASIC and Assembly on vintage Commodore systems.
These are audio versions of my Commodore videos. If you’d like to watch rather than listen, head over here or subscribe below.
List of Episodes
These links will show a single post on this page that includes a video and audio files.
- Discovered: Commodore 64C used in an auto repair shop (2018)
- How to write a text input routine in Commodore BASIC
- Flashing Border Colors on the Commodore 128 in Machine Language
- Programmatic Loops in Commodore BASIC
- Flow Control in Commodore BASIC
- How to run Commodore BASIC as a Scripting Language on macOS
- Writing HELLO WORLD in Machine Language on the Commodore 128
- Lottery Statistics in Commodore BASIC
- Matching Lottery Numbers on the Commodore 64
- Working with Keyboard Input in Commodore BASIC
- How to print numbers as columns in Commodore BASIC
- Sorting an Array on the Commodore 64
- How to generate Lottery Numbers on the Commodore 64
- How to build a Word Splitter on the C64 in Commodore BASIC
- How to build a time of day clock on the Commodore 64
- How to create random YouTube URLs in Commodore BASIC v2