Join for a full audio course on how to use WordPress, aimed at beginners and medium casuals alike. Whether you’ve been away from WordPress for a while, or a complete newbie, this is a very un-intimidating “getting started” guide for everybody.
I’ve been using WordPress since 2006 and it has quite clearly changed my life: the way I learn and document things, how I can recall them later from anywhere, and how I can share knowledge with others. I have recorded many screencasts on this subject. Now you can listen to these valuable tips and tricks on the go.
List of Episodes
These links will show a single post on this page that includes a video and audio files.
- How to remove the Jetpack Feedback Tab
- How to hide WordPress Update Notifications with ZEN DASH
- How to bring back the Classic Editor in WordPress 5.x
- WordPress 111: Users, Roles and Capabilities
- WordPress 110: URLs and Permalinks
- WordPress 109: Mysteries of the MORE Tag
- WordPress 108: Tags and Categories
- WordPress 107: Embedding Videos
- WordPress 106: Working with Images
- WordPress 105: Widgets and Sidebars
- WordPress 104: Custom Menus
- WordPress 103: Writing Posts and Pages
- WordPress 102: Using Themes
- WordPress 101: Introduction and Workflow