If you want to say THANKS for anything I’ve made, drop something in my proverbial Tip Jar. This will keep me going when I’m editing a video, sifting through the umpteenth PHP file at 3am, answering a question about 3D software at the same time, or when I’m doing my next live stream.
There are several ways to donate money, pick one that works best for you:
You can give monthly donations via my Patreon crowdfunding campaign. Supporting me this way means that I can turn this whole YouTube/Streaming/Websites venture into a full-time job. It encourages me to keep going, invest into further software and hardware, and it’ll allow me to continue making the world a better place. In return you’ll get exciting goodies such as:
- Discord Access to my private server
- your name or brand in the credits of upcoming Videos and live streams
- early ad-free access to upcoming videos
- personalised videos with answers to your questions
- free merch, like mugs and copies of my books on higher tiers
- access to digital goodies, like video assets, 3D products and scene files
Donations start from as little as $1 per month. Give as much as you want for how long as you want – every cent is very much appreciated ?
You can buy me a Ko-Fi to feed by caffeine habit. These are $3 each, but you can buy more than one at a time, or make it an ongoing monthly donation too, with similar benefits to Patreon. Every cup is greatly appreciated ☕️
I also accept one-off and ongoing donations directly via PayPal. Follow the link below and give any amount you want – all major Credit Cards are accepted, and you don’t need a PayPal account to proceed. ?
During Live Events
When I’m live on air, various events trigger the “walking zombie” animation. These include subscriber and follower alerts, stream hosting and donation alerts from certain portals. The latter will include your handle and the amount you’ve donated, and when I spot this in time, I will usually give you a shout out to say thank you 🙂
The following donation events will trigger the animation:
- Patreon Signups (see above for benefits)
- Twitch Subscriptions (top right button)
- Twitch Cheering with Bits (little diamond icon bottom right)
- YouTube Super Chat messages (Dollar Icon underneath the chat window)
- Donations via Streamlabs.com/wpguru (it’s a complicated interface)
- Any purchases through my Humble Bundle Partner Link
- Ko-Fi Donations
Buy something from Amazon
Don’t have any spare cash to support me? No problem! If you’re an Amazon customer, you can support me by clicking any of these links before you make your next purchase. At no additional cost to you, I get a small commission (anywhere between 1% and 10%). Every little helps ?
I’m an official partner with the folks from Humble Bundle. They often have flash sales of games, software and 3D assets. I bought the Best of Polygon Assets from there! You can often pay what you want and choose where your money goes (the developer, charity, me, it’s all up to you).
Browse around and see of you find anything interesting. Humble Purchases will trigger an animation when I’m live on air.
I use the vast audio library from Epidemic Sound for some of my videos. That’s where I get my chilled out jazz tracks from. I usually find what I need, I can easily find similar tracks, and I can use it all commercially without triggering copyright strikes. Not bad for $15 a month!
If you find yourself in need of good music and sound effects, try Epidemic for free. If you sign up via this link, I’ll get a month free. I love this service and it’s well worth the money.
Bought with Your Donations
I re-invest what I get into making better content. Since I started my crowdfunding campaign in March 2018, I was able to buy the following items/services through a combination of your donations and ad revenue from YouTube and my websites:
- Adobe Creative Cloud Plan
- 2x GoPro HERO 5 cameras
- 1x GoPro HERO 8 camera
- various GoPro accessories
- 2x tripods
- microphone stands
- Elgato Stream Deck (mini vision mixer)
- Elgato HD60 Pro (HDMI capture card)
- several Samsung 1TB EVO SSD (for faster editing)
- excap216 HDMI capture device
- 27″ Acer Monitor
- a second HP Z600 Workstation
- a HP Z800 Workstation (currently my main rig)
- an RTX 2080 Graphics card
- countless 3D products
- faster internet connection (25Mbps up for better streams)
- Logitech Craft Keyboard (speaks to both systems on my desk)
- Logitech MX Master 2S Mouse (dito)
- and so much more